The conference theme is ‘ COVID-19; An African Perspective from Epidemiology to Clinical Management’
Sub themes are:
- Response to COVID-19 in the ECSA region: what have we learnt?
- Critical Preparedness: Leveraging on Existing Systems to fight a new virus .
- Adaptive leadership in the context of COVID-19: steering the region through the pandemic.
- Reflections on the COVID-19 Pandemic- Lessons in leadership
- COVID-19 and the health workforce: What we have learned so far.
- Malawi: COVID-19 in Healthcare workers at QECH
- Prevalence of COVID-19 in Zambia.
- Seroprevalence of COVID-19 in patients presenting with acute respiratory tract infections at QECH, Blantyre, Malawi
- Prevalence of COVID-19 Disease Severity and Mortality by HIV Status in Zambia
- Setting up and running a COVID-19 service in a low resource setting – the QECH/Blantyre experience
- Management of COVID-19 in a low resource setting: The Parirenyatwa Hospital/Harare experience.
- COVID-19 Lung Postmortems in Uganda.
- Management of Severe COVID in ICU
- Post COVID Respiratory Syndrome
- Emerging Therapies for COVID-19
- Use of Plasma in Covalescent Plasma in COVID-19 Treatment – the Ugandan Experience
- Zambia: Use of Plasma Exchange in Severe COVID-19 – the Zambian Experience
- COVID and Diabetes
- COVID and Neurology
- COVID-19, the Gut, and the Liver: Making sense of the noise
- Running renal services in the midst of COVID-19 – the Kenyan experience
- SARS-CoV-2 infections and the intepretation of laboratory tests
Details coming soon…
Kindly use this link to register your participation.
After registration, you will automatically be redirected to a link for joining the conference.
You will also receive an automated email with the same link.
Please note that the same link will be used for both days of the conference.
Q: Do I need to register ahead of the conference?
A: Yes, you are not able to join the meeting before registering. The link for joining the conference will immediately be sent to your email.
Q: What time is the conference in my time zone?
A: The registration link should automatically display time in your local time zone. In case it does not, click on the displayed time zone and select your local time zone to see your local time.
Q: Is there a conference attendance fee?
A: No, attendance is free
Q: Can I invite other colleagues to the conference?
A: Yes, you may share the conference registration link with your colleagues