Registration for the 2019 Academic Year is closed
Prerequisites for consideration**
Academic Cretaria **
- Hold MBChB (or equivalent), as well as have completed all internship training as required by the Medical Council/ Relevant Regulatory Body.
- Current registration with the Medical Council/ Relevant Regulatory Body.
- Valid Annual Practicing License by the Medical Council/Regulatory Body.
- Certificate of Good Standing from the Medical Council/ Relevant Regulatory Body.
- TLetter of support from an ECSACOP Council member within the country.
- Letter of support from Current employer
- Personal statement.
- Application fee USD50 (This fee is payable to your local Association of Physicians in your country)
- Current registration with the Medical Council/ Relevant Regulatory BodyAnnual Training fee USD400 (To be paid only by successful applicants). The annual training fees are payable to the East, Central and Southern Africa College of Physicians at the start of each academic year..
- Trainees will be required to pay an additional examinations fee in Year 2 and Year 4 of training.
Application Procedure: **
- Select Apply now and fill in the application form
- Upload all the required documents
- Upload the proof of payment of the application fee (Paid to the Local Association of Physicians).
- Submit your form